• Please submit one registration form prior to September 5, 2019. Contest limited to 10 entries.
• To be eligible to win the prizes sponsored by King Arthur Flour, contestants must use King Arthur Flour in their recipe and provide proof of purchase (UPC Code from flour bag or receipt).
• Please drop off one disposable plate or container containing six (6) pieces of shortbread to the Celtic Heritage Hollow between 10:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
• The shortbread will be judged on taste, overall appearance, creativity, and texture.
• The top three scores will receive prizes sponsored by King Arthur Flour.
• To promote the next generation of bakers, we will have one prize for a baker under the age of 18 in the contest. Junior contest limited to 5 entries.
• There is no fee to enter this contest.
• You are not eligible if you are a food professional who sells baked goods as a business.
• The decisions of the judges will be final.
Judging of the shortbread will be at 12:00 p.m. at the Celtic Heritage Hollow stage.
Please email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org or send the application to Celtic Cultural Alliance c/o Marcie Mulligan, 532 Main St. Bethlehem PA 18018
532 Main Street
Tel.: ( +1 ) 610-868-9599
Fax: ( +1 ) 610-868-9730